Friday, December 11, 2009

Simply the best

Yesterday i wasnt feeling very good. Luckily i have a boyfriend to take care of me. When i told him i was hungry, what did he do? He ran to the grocerystore to buy me some yoghurt and grapes, while i was just laying on the couch feeling sorry for myself, but when i came back he had my favorite magazine with him too! and i did not even ask him for it, how cute. This magazine i used to read all the time, every single copy. But since we moved in together the cashflow had been a little low, so i "sacrificed" me magazine-reading to spend the money elsewhere. So i was extremely happy when he showed me it :)

Later on i was planning on going to dance practice; on our way to the car the yoghurt and grapes were more comfortable in the bushes. SO i turned around and went back home again. we had some pizza hoping to get this food to stay inside of me. It did not.

So later that night Alex went to the grocerystore again to buy some bananas and juice so i could feel a little better, and i did! while laying in bed drinking the juice Alex layed right next to me reading the magazine for me, since i was simply too weak to read for myself. He stayed buy my side until it was okay for him to leave, until i was able to sleep.

1 comment:

Mamsen said...

Krya på dig gumman!
Sådan tur du har som har världens bästa pojkvän då;)
Skönt att ha någon som bryr sig om en när man är dålig.
Puss på dig