Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One can only hope

today did not go so well. it was a bad day in general. but it is getting better. kind of. i hurt my back in school. and i wasnt even dancing! i was just walking from the class room to my locker and i was gonna stretch my back and something popped in the lower back. at first it just felt weird, but then when i tried to put my books in my locker(which means i have to bend over) i realized that my body is starting to break down. its like i've lived over 80 years already... this is the time when i should buy myself the coolest wheelchair and outshine all the other retards who cannot walk any longer.
NO, i am kidding of course. i have an appointment on thursday at 9 am to check it out. kind of want to know whats wrong with me this time since the oh so smart doctors couldnt figure it out the other times i was foolish enough to trust them with great knowledge. maybe this time i will be fortunate enough to get a not-so-dumb-i-would-pick-up-peas-from-the-grown-with-my-toes-and-eat-them-doctor.

my little sister believes i am the fairy god mother for some reason. might be because i told her i was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tycker synd om dig gumman. kom hem imorgon så ska jag massera dig så det kanske hjälper lite grann. lovar!
love you puss

Anonymous said...

bummer :(
you should accept Sophie's offer, I bet it would help. hope you feel better today.
hahaha - now i'm picturing the doctor eating his peas :D
(rest...)