Sunday, June 28, 2009

Might seem depressing, but im just being realistic

I think i will die at home.

And now you're probably thinking; why?, haha what?, umm okay?, thats odd... , or at least something like that.

The reason why i think that is because I am too lazy to to go on check ups to see if my body is doing alright. Like right now, i have a massive migraine, which i have had for the last couple if days. Because of that, i have been taking a crap load of pills and such to make it go away. However, it is not helping what so ever. So, i take some more.
My shoulder is currently out of function. For how long? uhmm, i would say about a month and a halv. I cannot lift my arm, it hurts too much. Have a done anything about it? No.
Both my ears have been bothering me. They hurt. They hurt really bad at times. Sometimes i can't even talk because it hurts my ears too much. Have I done anything about it? No.

I Believe one day, when the birds are singing and sun is shining, someone will find me on the floor passed out or liveless. Possibly Dead.

I talked to my boyfriend about this earlier today. He basically ordered me to go to a doctor to figure out at least ONE of my many disfunctional bodyparts.

No comments: