Thursday, June 11, 2009

This evening has not been filled with tears. No tears at all, for a change. And who's fault is that? Well, i blame Alexander Quist. For about a week ago my dear, dear sweetheart decided to teach me how to play the guitar. He told me; " you're doin fine....", and i ended up in tears every time we tried. so what does this tell you about me? to be honest im not really sure, im not even sure if this is a good respons for a stake this ridiculus, i should have been laughing at my terrible tries of becoming a guitar player. But, the only time a laughed was when i was trying to hold back the tears that were making my eyes feel like they were going to explode if i didnt let them out.
im not sure whats wrong with me. i guess i have this thing when i feel like a have to be good at what im going, otherwise i do not keep trying.

i will never learn how to play the guitar. its too hard to see with tears in my eyes. besides, i dont think alex is willing to sit with me through more of the heartbreaking "sessions" we've had.

1 comment:

Daryl said...

:) okay, you made me smile. i'm not smiling to make fun of you - its just that i can picture you getting mad about something you really want to do. (btw, i'm certain alex is right, that you're doing fine!)
i bet its frustrating because you can feel the music inside (like dancing), but you cant make it come out of the guitar :(